Thursday, September 13, 2012
Romney's Nose Dive
Master political prognosticator Nate Silver released his latest forecast today and according to him, if the election were held today, President Obama would have a 91.6% chance of winning while Romney would have an 8.4% chance. 8.4%. Just a week ago, Silver gave Romney a 32.3 % chance of winning. That's down 23.9% in a week. The President is soaring while Romney is sinking like a stone. No wonder Romney was so quick to exploit the embassy attacks for cheap political points. He's desparate.